In Store Pickup Policy
- You must be 19 years or older to pick up in store, and you must show valid ID in accordance with our ID policy below.
- To pickup, you do not need to be the person who paid, but you must be able to show proof of the order for pickup.
- You must pick up your order inside the store. We do not do pickups outside the store.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Shipping charges are $7 flat.
- We deliver to the lower mainland BC. From Mission and Abbotsford to West Van and Tsawwassen.
- Deliveries are done on Wednesdays. We do not currently offer same day delivery. (The cutoff for Wednesday delivery is by 10 am on Wednesday.)
- We deliver between 11 am and 11 pm. If you will not be home during most delivery hours on Wednesday, please choose a work address for us to deliver to so we can ensure you receive your order.
- We cannot make deliveries to school property.
- Someone must be of legal drinking age to accept the delivery. It does not have to be the person who paid. This person must show 2 pieces of valid ID.
- We cannot deliver to anyone who is intoxicated or purchasing for minors.
- If no one is available at your delivery address to accept the liquor, we will refund the liquor but not the delivery charges.
- If you have any questions, please email the manager (Cameron(at)Cassidyliquor.com)
- Due to Covid-19, we are not currently accepting returns on any purchases or any bottle deposits.
- We require 2 pieces of ID for anyone who looks under 40, whether in store or upon delivery.
- Valid primary ID are government issued, include a photo, and are in a language the employee can read. Expired ID may be accepted.
- Valid secondary ID include an imprint of your name and a signature or a photo.
- If we have any doubt about the validity of an ID, we must refuse service.
- If you are intoxicated, we must refuse service.
Updated 2020 May 4